Monday, October 21, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #390: Creepy Books... In More Ways Than One


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I finally finished this one and I obviously enjoyed it! Lol. It was just a fun, concise look into some of the more famous Greek heroes, told in Percy's sassy narrative. Lol.


Currently reading:



I'm about halfway done with Dark Archives and it is SO interesting! Although I do admit that the two times I've picked it up it has nearly put me to sleep 😅 I don't know why because it's such an interesting topic (books bound in human skin, anyone? 👀)! It does read dry in some parts, so that may be it. Or maybe I've just been tired 🤷‍♀️ Highly probably. It's been a very busy week. Lol. But I am hoping to finish this one today and then hopefully later on in the week I'll get back into Spellcaster.


Up next:


Speaking of busy, if you read my Sunday Post from yesterday you know that I went to two different states in the same week doing spooky things and shopping for books. Well, today I am going to Seattle... but this time it's against my will 😭 Ya'll, I'm tired. It's been too much travel and social interactions for this introvert. It'll be fine though. I'm being dramatic 😆 I do like going to Seattle. But it's 3 hours away (which ugh) and I think I'm going to be reading on the car ride there and back... maybe. I do tend to get carsick, but only when I read. But we'll see how things go. I might not end up reading anything. But if I do, I would like to finish Dark Archives and then I want to start The Haunting.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment