Monday, October 14, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #389: Find Him Where You Left Him Dead


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I love the title of this book! I don't know what it is about it, but it's just creepy! And the book itself was SO good! And creepy too! This is a YA horror with some Japanese mythology and I really liked it! I just found out that there is going to be a sequel and I am SO excited! I think it comes out next Spring!


Currently reading:


I don't think I've made much progress in Spellcaster Wild Card, but I did make quite a bit of progress in the Percy Jackson book! I didn't finish it like I was hoping, but I was pretty busy this past week. Lol. And I'll be busy this next week too so idk if I'll end up finishing it like I wanted 😅 I'm gonna try though. Lol.


Up next:


I have no clue. Ideally, I'd love to finish the books on my currently reading shelf. After that, I'll probably pick up another book that's on my Spooky Season TBR.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment