Sunday, October 6, 2024

Sunday Post #422: Uneventful, Just How I Like It


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

This week was very uneventful, which is how I like it. Lol. The kids at school were starting to get really rowdy last week, but it seems like they had a better week this week, which I am thankful for. Lol. I don't need them to make me crazy so early in the year 😂 But aside from work, I didn't really do much. I read, I blogged, I played some Sims 4. Lol. I am going on a little trip next weekend though, and I'm really looking forward to it!

What I've been listening to:


What I've been playing:

I did the second week of the Reaper's Rewards thing and I am really enjoying it! It's so fun and I really like the rewards! I've been doing it with my legacy family, but yesterday I already moved on to generation two, so next week I think I might have to go back to gen one to continue the event. I could always do it with my Super Sim, but she already knows how to make ambrosia, so that's no fun. Lol. Anyway, here is the matriarch of my legacy giving her daughter a going away present:


This might've happened too fast, but this is The Sims so it doesn't matter 😆 But she already found a partner and got married 😆


At the wedding, this made me laugh so hard! My heir's little brother had a plate of food in each hand 😂


Anyway, I'm having fun with this save. I was at a standstill for a little while, but I think the two new kits that came out plus the Reaper's Rewards event really helped move the story forward.

Nail art of the week:


I did some bookish nail art this week! I really like how it turned out!

On the Blog

Posted this week:

#387: Greek Mythology and Spooky Things... No In-between

September 2024
Book Recommendations for Spooky Season

Spellcaster Wild Card Blitz + Giveaway

Literary Nails: Spellcaster Wild Card by Nikki Jefford


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul



How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment