Wednesday, October 19, 2022

The Horror Movie Book Tag


I saw this tag over at Monstrumology and was created by Royal Reader. I thought this tag would be fun to do, especially because I LOVE horror movies!

1. Zombie Apocalypse
A book you would save when civilisation ends


This is a classic! I gotta! Lol.

2. Vampire
A book you would stake through the heart


This one had so much potential, but it was so disappointing.

3. Haunted House
A book that still haunts you


That ending was brutal 😭 Even though I had a feeling that's where the story was heading, I'm still not over it.

4. Psychological Thriller
A book with a twist you did not see coming


This book had a couple of crazy plot twists! It was great!

5. Creepy Doll
A book that seems innocent but isn’t


This may seem like just some sci-fi book.. BUT NO! It has murder! 😆 And it was fun! Lol.

6. Monster
A book you could barely tackle/defeat


I almost DNFd this book. As soon as the amnesia thing hit I was OUT. However, it was a very short read, so that's the only reason I finished it. Lol.

7. Comedy-Horror
A book with mixed genres that worked (or didn’t)


Sci-fi, fantasy, romance... and it was great! But to be fair, I love pretty much anything Jennifer Estep writes. Lol.

8. (Cliched) Teen Horror
A book you found super cliched/stereotyped


I think most Fear Street books are cliched... but I kinda love it! 😆 They're cheesy but I enjoy them. Lol.

9. Demonic Possession
A book so gripping you needed an exorcist to escape it


I've read this book 3 times and all 3 times I got sucked in. I think on this latest re-read I finished it in one day even though I knew what was going to happen 😆 I love this book, okay? Lol.

10. Science Fiction
A precious book you would permanently sacrifice to aliens for the good of mankind


This was super cute and I really liked it, which is surprising because I don't read a lot of contemporaries. But also it's not because I love Marissa Meyer. Lol. But I suppose I could give it up for the good of mankind. Lol.


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

2 comments:

  1. I totally agree, the ending for Heartless was BRUTAL! I love this tag! I might do it :)

    ReplyDelete