Wednesday, October 26, 2022

The Spooky Would You Rather Book Tag


I saw this fun tag over at a GREAT read and it was originally created by The Book Pusher!

1. Thrillers or supernatural?


This one was tough because I really love both, but you can never go wrong with a book that has something a little supernatural in it.

2. Ghosts or zombies?


Definitely ghosts! I love a good haunted house story!

3. Vampires or werewolves?


I don't really like either tbh, but if I had to choose, I'd go with vampires.

5. Read a book with 13 chapters or a book with a black cat on the cover?


I'd do either honestly, but I'll go with a book with 13 chapters.

6. Read a spooky book in the dark with only a candle for light or by yourself in a locked brightly lit room?


Definitely candle light!

7. Face your worst fears or be trapped in the mind of a killer?


I've seen Criminal Minds... you think I want to be stuck inside of THAT? No thanks! I'd rather face my worst fears. Although that does not sound appealing either. Lol.

8. Watch a scary movie or read a scary book?


BOTH! But if I had to pick I'd go with movie just because I find that they scare me more than books. Those jumps scares get me every time and I love it! 😆

9. Read spooky books during the autumn or all year?


ALL YEAR!

10. Read 10 spooky books in October or 10 spooky books all year?


If I read 10 spooky books in October does that mean I can't read any the rest of the year? Cause I read more than 10 spooky books in a year, so this is hard! I guess 10 in October.


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment