Saturday, September 24, 2022

Finally Fall Book Tag


It is finally Fall! My favorite time of year! To celebrate, here's a fun book tag I found over at Truffle's Literary Wonders. Lol. Fair warning: this is gonna be very Shadowhunter-heavy 😆 I'm sure no one is surprised though. Lol.

In fall, the air is crisp and clear
Name a book with a vivid setting


I love Wonderland! It sounds so wacky and fun, and I really liked Marissa Meyer's take on it.

Nature is beautiful... but also dying
Name a book that is beautifully written but also deals with a heavy topic like loss or grief


Beautifully written? Yes! Heavy topic? I don't know... But tragic? Absolutely! I loved it!

Fall is back to school season
Share a non-fiction book that taught you something new


This book was so interesting! It talked about what happens in the brain and body when we watch horror movies, as well as why we like horror movies. I learned a lot of very cool things.

In order to keep warm, it’s good to spend some time with the people we love
Name a fictional family/household/friend group that you’d like to be part of


Tessa and Will and their friends and family... and James and Lucy and their friends... I love them all! 🖤

The colourful leaves are piling up on the ground
Show us a pile of fall coloured spines!


Idk... I mean, it's giving 'leaves on concrete' vibes... kinda. Does that count? 😆

Fall is the perfect time for some storytelling by the fireside
Share a book wherein someone is telling a story.


Serilada LOVES her stories! And throughout this book she tells one about a prince and the Erlking that's more relevant than you might initially think 👀

The nights are getting darker
Share a dark, creepy read


The creepy atmosphere in this book was my favorite thing about it! It wasn't scary per se, but the spooky vibes were there.

The days are getting colder
Name a short, heartwarming read that could warm up somebody’s cold and rainy day


This one was hard because I don't read heartwarming things, really, but then I remembered this amazing short story in which we meet Max Lightwood-Bane. It was the cutest freaking thing ever! And the way everyone fawned over the baby melted my heart 🖤

Fall returns every year
Name an old favourite that you’d like to return to soon


I've been wanting to read the LitJoy Crate edition of City of Bones in particular because it's annotated by Cassie Clare! The entire TMI set from LitJoy is actually annotated by her and I'm just excited to have it!

Fall is the perfect time for cozy reading nights
Share your favourite cozy reading “accessories”!


One of my favorite things EVER is this Tea For One Chain of Gold tea pot/cup and saucer combo! I LOVE tea, so to have this super cute, Shadowhunter tea set, is the best thing ever!


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

4 comments:

  1. Fun tag! I have to agree with you on the Wonderland setting.

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
  2. The books about horror movies sounds so cool. I really enjoy watching horror movies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it was a very interesting read! I highly recommend it!

      Delete