Sunday, September 4, 2022

Sunday Post #314: Hair Fail and Horror Movies


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

This week was the first week of school. The kid I take care of is excited to be back, and it'll be nice to get back into a more regular schedule.

Early in the week I finally got my hair color in and I immediately dyed my hair! Unfortunately, the color didn't turn out like I wanted... it just looks faded 😭 I definitely needed a darker color, so I bought more color yesterday to fix my hair. I'll show you guys some pictures once my hair looks acceptable 😂

What I've been watching:


I'm still binge watching SWAT. It's not a bad show, but idk... it's definitely no Criminal Minds. I do love a lot of the characters, but I have to admit that some of their cases are not that interesting. I also caught up on She-Hulk and I'm really liking this show! There were a couple of parts that literally made me laugh out loud!


And I almost forgot that last Sunday I had a horror movie marathon with my cousin! The Black Phone was good... it wasn't very scary though and it didn't have that much action. Nope was... weird. It wasn't bad though. But it's definitely not my favorite Jordan Peele movie. Orphan First Kill, though... SO GOOD! I was not expecting the insane plot twist in this movie!

Online

Posted this week:

#279: I've Missed This Assassin

August 2022



Reviews:


Book Haul

i got nothing gif


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Sorry the new hair color didn't work out. That's the worst!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I was a little bummed. But it's an easy fix, so I just gotta wait for the new dye to arrive.

      Delete