Monday, September 19, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #282: Haha What Break?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:



Last week I was like, oh idk what I'm gonna read next but I'm probably gonna take a break from the Elemental Assassin series... HAHA NO. That definitely did not happen. Lol. In fact, I read one book a day... so yeahhh. No break 😆 Clearly I'm having a great time re-reading this series. Lol.


Currently reading:



Slowly but surely getting through The Lost Book of the White and loving it. My goal is to finish it off this week.


Up next:


Let's be honest, I'm just gonna continue binge reading this series. Lol. I do want to start something else besides this, but what that is, I don't know yet.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment