Saturday, September 10, 2022

Finish the Series #21: Ready for Spooky Season!


Two months since my last post and I finished one whole series 😆 But hey, at least it's something. Lol.



Of the three series I was hoping to finish, I ended up completing The Steampunk Chronicles. Which was about time because I literally checked out this book like three times from the library before I finished it 😂 The series was pretty good overall! I really liked the world!



Up next I'm thinking I want to finish the I Hunt Killers series, which is perfect because Spooky Season is pretty much upon us. Lol. (Yes, I know it's still summer. No, I don't care... it's September, which is Spooky Season in my book 😆)


Series finished so far in 2022: 3/9

Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment