Monday, September 5, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #280: Still With The Elemental Assassin Binge Read


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


Venom was SO GOOD! I love Owen 😭 I am really enjoying my re-read of this series. I don't know how many more books I plan on re-reading, but I'm just going with it. Lol. I also finally finished The Girl with the Windup Heart and I liked it overall! Honestly, I'm just glad I was able to knock off another series of the list 😅


Currently reading:



And then today I will finish Tangled Threads for sure. And I'm also loving this one. I cannot get over how sweet Owen is! Through out this book and the last one I kept telling myself, "Donovan Caine would never!" 😆 I hated that guy. Lol. I'm glad Gin found someone who accepts her for who she is.


Up next:


The end of the first arc of the series! After this, like I said, I don't know if I'll continue on with my re-read... but I probably will 😆 Besides this, I also want to start something else, but I don't know what that is yet.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment