Saturday, September 17, 2022

Fall-Time, Cozy-Time Book Tag


Is anyone else preparing for Fall already, or is it just me? 😆 I love Fall, and since it's just around the corner I thought it would be fun to do something a little Fall-themed today. I saw this fun tag over at a GREAT read, and it was created by Sam’s Nonsense.

CRUNCHING LEAVES: The world is full of color
Choose a book with red/orange/yellow on the cover


I tried to find one that had ALL the colors, and I think this one will do. I really like this book! I haven't read the series in a while though.

COZY SWEATER: It's finally cool enough for warm, cozy clothing!
What book gives you the warm fuzzies?


Umm, I don't really read the types of books that typically illicit that sort of feeling... but, I mean, this one was 😍 I love Malec, and their relationship gave me all the warm fuzzies. Lol.

FALL STORM: The wind is howling and the rain is pounding
Choose a book that you would like to read on a stormy day.


A spooky book on a stormy day? Nothing better!

COOL CRISP AIR: Makes you breathe freely
Who's the coolest character you'd want to trade places with?


This one was hard because all the characters I think are cool are always running away from death, and that's not something I'm into 😂 While Triana has had her fair share of close calls, these books are more lighthearted and the crazy situations she finds herself in are fun, in my opinion. Lol. Plus, this is a really cool, futuristic world!

HOT APPLE CIDER: Warm Autumnal drink
What underhyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?


I know horror isn't for everyone, but this series is great! It's wacky and fun and hilarious and of course spooky. More people need to read this!

COAT, SCARVES, & MITTENS: The weather has turned cold & it's time to cover up!
What's a book cover you don't like?


I don't know what it is, I'm just not a fan.

PUMPKIN SPICE: Time for Starbucks!
What's your favorite fall comfort food?


These Maple Pecan Blondies are SO GOOD! I make them all the time during the fall! The recipe is by Rosanna Pansino from her Baking All Year Round cookbook and I highly recommend it!


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment