Monday, September 26, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #283: Malec and Gin Blanco


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I only re-read 2 novellas in the Elemental Assassin series this week, but I enjoyed them both. I also finished The Lost Book of the White and I obviously loved it! I love Alec and Magnus, and I am just so happy that they got their own series. I also loved that the TMI gang got back together in this book in particular, so joining Malec on their adventure was Jace, Clary, Isabelle, and Simon. It was just so much fun!


On hold:



Currently reading:



Up next:


Book 9 of the Elemental Assassin series! I also want to start something else, something spooky I'm thinking, but I don't know what that is yet.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment