Sunday, September 25, 2022

Sunday Post #317: Book Purses and All the Spooky Things


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I think I mentioned last week that I caught a cold from work cause grade schools are literal germ factories 😆 Anyway, I'm doing a lot better now. I still have the tiniest bit of congestion still lingering, but luckily this cold wasn't that bad. I'm definitely gonna be getting my flu shot in the next week or so, though. But besides that, not much has been going on. Just work like usual. Reading. LOTS of reading. Lol. I did get some cute things from Hot Topic!


I got a purse shaped like a SPELL BOOK! It's so freaking cute! And yes, I already tested it: books actually fit in it! 😆 I also got a Fear Street and Scream t-shirt!

What I've been watching:


For whatever reason, I was just in the mood for Silent Hill. Don't know why, I just wanted something spooky. So I re-watched it. Lol. And it was fine.

9-1-1 is back on and I am SO happy! I've been waiting for all the TV shows to come back on! I also watched the latest episode of She-Hulk, and that was good. Besides that I don't think I've watched anything besides YouTube. Although I have been craving ALL the spooky things lately, so that's probably what I'll be watching. Lol.

Nail art of the week:


Online

Posted this week:

#282: Haha What Break?



Reviews:


Book Haul

Library Loot:


I recently discovered these two spooky nonfiction books and saw that my library had them... I am very excited to dive into them! (This also makes me want to get back into my Japanese studies... I've stopped with the language learning but I really want to get back into it!)


Gifted:


And of course, more Gin Blanco! 😆 I still have some credit left on those Amazon gift cards, so you bet I'm gonna use them to continue buying books 😆


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment