Sunday, September 11, 2022

Sunday Post #315: Why is Everything Burning?


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another week of work. Nothing too exciting happened this week. Oh, my mom did almost set the kitchen on fire early in the week 😂 Everything is fine but we did have to get a new stove. I burned some croissants today cause I hadn't used the oven yet. And I just baked some cookies and I think those might be a little burned too 😂😂 Oh the problems with getting used to new appliances. Lol.

What I've been watching:


Still binge watching this. Honestly, at this point, 5 seasons in, I think I'm only here for Street and Chris 😆 They almost got together and then they didn't, but I am still hoping! Lol.

Nail art of the week:


So yesterday I did some book inspired nail art and here is a little sneak peek 👀 Post should be up on Friday!

Online

Posted this week:

#280: Still With The Elemental Assassin Binge Read

#21: Ready for Spooky Season!


Reviews:


Book Haul

i got nothing gif


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Omg this is so relatable. We have a new house since July and a new oven and I made undercooked pizza like 5 times already before I figured it out xD.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no 😂 I have a feeling it's gonna be a little while before we figure out the new oven too. Except ours looks like it runs a little hot 🤣

      Delete