Monday, September 12, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #281: I've Missed the TMI Gang


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I finished the Mab Monroe arc of Elemental Assassin in my re-read and I loved it! It's been so much fun revisiting the earlier books in the series after 7 years.


Currently reading:



Another book I'm having a blast reading is The Lost Book of the White. I've really missed The Mortal Instruments gang, so I was so happy to find that they all go on a mission with Alec and Magnus to go find this book. It's just so much fun!


Up next:


Idk I might continue my Elemental Assassin binge read, or I might start Chain of Iron (finally), or maybe get started on something spooky. Idk yet.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment