Sunday, September 18, 2022

Sunday Post #316: I Feel Like Myself Again


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Early in the week I got some new nail polish! And no one is surprised 😆 I finally sat down and played with them yesterday and I love them! This dark rainbow is really giving me fall vibes and I love it!


I also got more hair color and I dyed my hair yesterday! It's not quite what I wanted, but it's a very vibrant purple and I feel like myself again after not having purple hair this whole summer! (Pictures to come next week, hopefully!)


But besides that, nothing too interesting going on. I do think I have a cold though (took a covid test yesterday morning and it was negative, thankfully!), so that sucks. But ALL the kids at school are sick and they're just coughing and sneezing all over the place and they've forgotten how to cover their mouths during the pandemic, apparently. Lol. I woke up with a headache yesterday morning and I had a little bit of a sore throat and some congestion, but that's pretty much it. I'm gonna have to go get my flu shot pretty soon here, though, cause being sick is not fun.

What I've been watching:


I finished watching SWAT! And spoilers for the show I guess, but OMG I was literally only watching this show because I wanted Chris and Street to get together and they do in the final two episodes of the last season only for me to find out that the actress who plays Chris is leaving the show 😭😭 I am so upset! Nah, I'm being dramatic. Lol. But it does suck that I'm not getting the Chris/Street relationship I was wanting. But besides that, I have not been watching anything besides the weekly She-Hulk episodes. Fall shows should be starting back up soon though, so I'm excited for that!

Nail art of the week:


Some nail art inspired by Only Bad Options by Jennifer Estep!

Online

Posted this week:

#281: I've Missed the TMI Gang

Literary Nails: Only Bad Options by Jennifer Estep

Fall-Time, Cozy-Time Book Tag


Reviews:


Book Haul

Library Loot:


A spooky book about killer mermaids? Yes please!


Gifted:


And yes, I'm still binge reading this series lol 😊


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment