Saturday, September 3, 2022

Summer Loving Book Tag


I saw this fun tag over at Monstrumology and it was originally created by Bookables.

1. Sand In Your Toes
A book that’s perfect to read on the beach



First of all, beach reads aren't for me 😅 Second, anything can be a beach read if you try hard enough 😆 This year I went on vacation in the spring, to the beach actually, and the book I read while there was See You Yesterday. And I really enjoyed it! But if you want something actually beach-y (with thrills), then Sunburn. It's one of my favorite Fear Street books!

2. Summer Thunderstorm
A book that truly spooked you


I love horror, but books pretty much never scare me. The ones I find are truly horrifying are nonfiction books, for obvious reasons. Especially when they talk about killers and the awful things they do to people. They're hard to read because I'm just so acutely aware that these things happened to real people.

3. Heating Up
A book that was seriously steamy


I don't really read romance books. Although I do read books that have romance. I just re-read Venom, and the spark between Owen and Gin was 😍

4. Rained Out
A book that you were anticipating but was let down immensely


This book had a lot of potential, but the incessant flowery writing hindered all the potentially good aspects of the book. It was really disappointing.

5. Vacay Mode
A book that features a vacation


This was one of my favorite books I read last year! It's too bad Magnus and Alec's vacation was interrupted by some cult that Magnus accidentally formed years ago 😂

6. Road Trip
A book that’s all about a road trip


A terrible road trip 😒 I read this one last year and I was really looking forward to it because I had liked this author's other books to one degree or another, but this one was not it. The character was so dumb and the outcome was frustrating. Not for me.

7. Amusement Park
A book that felt like a rollercoaster


This book is the definition of a rollercoaster! It made me laugh in parts, I almost cried in others, and so much crazy stuff went down!

8. Ice Cream
A book that was deliciously sweet


This was another tough one because I don't usually read 'sweet' books 😅 But the romance in this one was really sweet. I loved it!

9. Sunrises & Sunsets
A book that has a sunrise/sunset on the cover or similar colours


🌅

10. Long Days
The longest book you’ve read this year


582 pages and every single one was amazing 😆


I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your answers! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment