Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Review: Kissing Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker #1.5) by Kelly Oram

Title: Kissing Jamie Baker

Series: Jamie Baker #1.5

Previous book in this series: Being Jamie Baker

Author: Kelly Oram

Genre: YA, paranormal romance

Publication date: March 2016

Published by: Kelly Oram

Source: Online freebie

Add it on Goodreads

Read it for free HERE

Synopsis: A short story that retells Jamie and Ryan's first kiss from Ryan's point of view.

My rating: ★★★★★


In Being Jamie Baker, this scene, by far, was one of my favorites in the book! Learning that there was a Ryan POV of this scene out there made me ridiculously happy! And it was as amazing as the original in the book.


One thing I was glad to see was Ryan admitting that this bet was dumb and objectifying. But I’m glad everything turned out in the end.

This is a must-read if you loved Being Jamie Baker and Ryan as much as I did!


Have you read this book? If so, what did you think about it? If not, what do you think? Does it sound like something you might want to read? Leave me a link to your review or comment below! 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment