Sunday, August 20, 2023

Sunday Post #363: Preparing for a Readathon


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another week of work and Sims. Lol. So, Friday was my last day of work before school starts back up on the 30th and I am very excited to have some time off! I only have like a week and a half off, but it's better than nothing. Lol. School gets chaotic, so I need a little downtime before I dive into that.

And on my week off I plan on doing a readathon! I'm very excited because this one came at the perfect time when I'm not working and it's a week long! I already have a list of books prepared to read, and my main goal will be to catch up on my Goodreads reading challenge because I am embarrassingly behind. Lol.

What I've been listening to:

So this week, out of nowhere, I was just in a particularly emo mood for some Take This To Your Grave, so that's what I've been listening to 😆 This album is SO good! I love every single song on it! And what I've been doing is listening to this album, which is FOBs first record, and then immediately after listening to So Much (For) Stardust, which is their latest album that just came out this Spring 😆 Idk why, but it's been great! Lol.


What I've been playing:

I'm still playing Sims 4. It's a problem 😆

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★☆☆
★★★★☆
★★★★★


Other posts from this week:

#329: I Blame the Gaming...
Bout of Books Readathon!

Book Haul

For Review:


Ah! I am SO excited for this one! I read both of Lynn Painter's YA books last year and loved them! I know this is rare for me and contemporaries, but they were just so cute that I requested Betting on You on Netgalley as soon as I knew it was on there! And I got it! Thank you Simon and Schuster Children's Publishing!


Library Loot:


Another rare read for me: high fantasy. But I loved Astrid Scholte's Four Dead Queens and I wanted to read something else by her, so I got League of Liars! I am very excited about this one! This will probably be the first book I read during the readathon.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment