Monday, August 7, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #328: Best Crossover in History!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:



One of Us is Lying was such a good mystery! I did not anticipate the twist at all! And I really liked the characters, too.

Have You Seen My Sister? was another mystery, but this one was just fine. Nothing too exciting imo.

Spider and Frost though... Oh my god! It was SO good!! I cannot get over what an amazing crossover this was! I love Gin and Gwen so it was really cool to see them kick ass together!


Currently reading:


I'm getting back to it, I swear! 😆


Up next:


No clue. Honestly, I think I have a book hangover because of Spider and Frost 😫 It was just SO GOOD! How is my next read going to beat that? It's not. Lol. But I'm sure I'll find something good... Hopefully. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment