Sunday, August 13, 2023

Sunday Post #362: I Can't Stop Playing This Game, Send Help


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

This week has been a blur of just video games. I only worked three days, but instead of doing something productive the rest of the week, I just played The Sims 4. That's all this week was. Lol.

What I've been listening to:


"Ridiculous is about those emotional or horrible moments you look back on and go "that was ridiculous", why was I upset at all?" -Unlike Pluto

What I've been playing:

The first part of the week a stroke of inspiration hit me and I started building this witchy mansion for my Spellcasters (having my Spellcasters train and do magic has been so much fun!). It's three stories (plus a basement) and I'm pretty much done with the first floor, but the damn stairs gave me trouble! I could not get them to lay how I wanted, and I kinda lost steam. Lol. It's fine though, I'll go back to it eventually. But lately, I have been doing the Black Widow Challenge on a different file and that's been fun! I just finished the challenge yesterday and I loved it!


Up above, on the right, is my Black Widow, Alyssa Hightower. And on the left, I just gave her a younger sister. (And as you can see, these are the only two Sims in the household at the moment because Alyssa is between husbands 😆) I would like to do another challenge with the sister, but idk what yet. I have plans and a whole storyline for them including two more sisters, and I know that for the third sister I want to do some sort of thief challenge where I can give her the kleptomaniac trait. Lol. Anyway, I'm having fun. Lol. (And Alyssa is still murdering even after the challenge was over... we just killed off her 11th husband yesterday lol. And she's made over 1 million Simoleons just by getting married and taking her husbands' money! One of the rules of the challenge was that she could not have a job. But yeah, this is what I've been doing 😆)

Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★☆☆☆
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#328: Best Crossover in History!
Sizzlin' Summer Book Tag

Book Haul

Library Loot:


Yay! They're finally here! I've been waiting for these for like two weeks lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment