Monday, August 28, 2023

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #331: I Read 9 Books in 5 Days!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I started off the readathon pretty well and ended up reading these 5 books in the first 3 days. My Soul to Take was a re-read, but I loved it. Lol. I also loved League of Liars, The Nightmare Dilemma, and Her Ex-crush Bodyguard. Saving Mitch was not it. But overall, pretty good reads!


Then I took two days off because I was starting to feel burn out setting in, but then yesterday I read these 4 graphic novels and really enjoyed them!


Currently reading:


I started these two for the readathon, but now idk if I'm in the right mood for them?


Up next:


I don't know... I need to figure out what my mood wants. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment