Sunday, August 6, 2023

Sunday Post #361: It's Been a Good Summer, But I'm Ready for Fall!


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

It was a frustrating week at work with management... ugh. Things got figured out, but the lack of communication in this company is astounding 🙄

But aside from that, I've just been spending my summer doing a lot of reading and playing video games. It's been great 😌 But honestly, I'm ready for fall and spooky season! 😆

What I've been watching:


I have made it to season 7 of my Supernatural re-watch, and this is one of my favorite seasons! I love the whole Leviathan thing!


And then out of nowhere, I felt like re-watching this movie. I love it! It's one of my favorite horror comedies!

What I've been playing:

I have been playing a bunch of different video games: I got back into Lemoncake, and I'm also playing Banjo Kazooie, ACNH, and Sims 4. Lots of playing! Lol.

Nail art of the week:


Online

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★★
★★★★☆
★★★★★


Other posts from this week:

#327: More Murders, More Mysteries
July 2023

#26: Finally!

Book Haul

For Review:


I just got an ARC of this one yesterday, and I read it as soon as I saw the email!! It was so good! 😭 Thank you so much, Jennifer!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. It's been such a hot summer here. Got hot early and this week is more of 100+ heat. I long for fall:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That us terrible! This year for us hasn't been that bad, surprisingly. We got some rain yesterday, which was nice. This week it's gonna be in the 80s and then next week it's gonna go up to the 90s. But yes, I cannot wait for Fall!

      Delete