Sunday, September 15, 2024

Sunday Post #419: I Don't Know What Happened With This Week...


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

This was... a week. It started off fine, but then later on in the week the tire light in my car went off again so I finally went to get that checked out... and it turns out there was a bit of metal stuck in my tire... in a spot that was not reparableπŸ™ƒ Luckily, because I had just gotten these tires like a year ago, they didn't charge me a lot to replace it. I'm just glad that's done.

I also started feeling not great Thursday night, and I am not even surprised that I managed to catch the stomach bug that was going around at school recently πŸ™„ Schools are gross. Lol. I still don't feel a hundred percent, my appetite is still not completely back and when I do eat my stomach hurts, so you know, that's super fun 🫠 (Oh, and I'm also on my period this week, yaaay πŸ’€)

And on top of that, I'm also dealing with another thing that's not that big a deal, but kinda is (it's frustrating more than anything)... I'll let you know more about that once I get a reply back to the email I sent, also on Thursday... listen, Thursday was not a good day for me. Lol. And because all this stuff has been piling up, I'm starting to feel some anxiety creeping up, and I just πŸ₯² It's not bad, but I'm annoyed that it's there. Lol. It probably also doesn't help that I stopped working out since I got sick, though it actually hasn't been that long.

To end this on a more positive note, I was talking with the kids at school earlier in the week, telling them how this was probably my last year with them because my patient most likely won't need me next year, and three of the kids said, "But I will!" at the same time and I swear I almost cried 😭 I'm really gonna miss these kids. They're in 5th grade now, and I've known them since they were in kindergarten. Throughout this week I've just been thinking about how much I'm going to miss them and their shenanigans 😭 I made myself almost cry many times this week... but I'm also on my period, soooo πŸ˜‚

What I've been listening to:


What I've been playing:

Yesterday I spent the day in Create A Sim in The Sims 4. I uploaded a bunch of Sims to the gallery, but not before I gave them a mini makeover. Why? Because I am obsessed with custom content and I had to upload these guys without it 😭 The way I rely so heavily on CC... Lol. And it's crazy because I use a lot of skin details that just make my Sims look better, and without it, they just don't look like themselves! It's crazy! CC creators are so talented. Lol. So here are some of my Sims sans CC (speaking of CC, I haven't checked in on CC creators to see what they've released recently... brb πŸ‘€)


Nail art of the week:


My first spooky mani of the year. After I finished doing this, I realized that I do this same design every year πŸ˜‚ But at least I use different polishes. Lol. This time I used a red reflective nail polish and I love it! Reflective polishes are my new favorite type of polish!

On the Blog

Books reviewed this week:

★★★☆☆
★★★★★
★★★☆☆
★★★★★


Other posts from this week:

Reading A Little Bit of Everything (Because Idk What My Mood Wants)


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Library Loot:


Got a bunch of books from the library this week! I've actually already read two of these. Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

3 comments:

  1. Your nails look so good! I need a pedicure for sure, maybe will get a manicure again just for fun to pamper myself with my rotten school year. I hope things go the way you want with the email you said you're waiting on. Have a great week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Definitely treat yourself to that pedi! I always feel better after I do my nails. Lol. And thanks! I really don't know how things are gonna turn out, but I hope they go well, too!

      Delete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that so many bad things happened last week. 😞 Hopefully this one turns out much better and get well soon! ❤️

    P.S. your nails "slay"

    ReplyDelete