Monday, September 30, 2024

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #387: Greek Mythology and Spooky Things... No In-between


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:



Dai Dark was a pretty fun space horror manga. It was gory, which I liked, and I am intrigued by the story.

Haunted Holiday was also fun. Kiersten White just writes really fun middle grade mysteries! Plus, I really liked the setting of this one!

And Circe was amazing! Which is not surprising. Lol. It was heartbreaking and beautifully written, and I really loved this iteration of Circe!


Currently reading:


This week I read the chapters in Greek Heroes of Phaethon and Otrera. I'm about 28% into this book and I'm still really enjoying it!

And I know I had said that I was hoping to finish Tales from the Gas Station this week, but I miscalculated 😅 It's a long book. Lol. But I may finish it today. I don't have much left, maybe around 33%. I'm very interested to see how this series is going to wrap up because the end of the world is basically upon them. Yikes.


Up next:


I finally have the next Percy Jackson book 😭 I am SO excited to read this! After this idk what I'm gonna be reading. I have my eye on a YA horror from my TBR though 👀


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment