Sunday, September 8, 2024

Sunday Post #418: Preparing For Spooky Season


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just another week of being busy with work. I cannot tell you how much I was dreading going back to that school, but It's been going pretty good so far. I'm honestly shocked. But I'll take it. Lol. Aside from that, I haven't really been doing much. I 'll probably be going to the library today to pick up more Lynn Painter books though 😆

What I've been watching:

On Labor Day, I attempted to watch TWO horror movies, but I ended up DNFing both of them 😂 The first I tried to watch was the Spirit Halloween movie, but then I went to make dinner and I never got back to it. Shows how invested in it I was 😂 The other movie was some random one from Netflix that I also never got back to. I don't even remember the name. I could go look it up, but that's too much effort for a movie I wasn't even enjoying 😂

What I've been listening to:

Omg there's a part two to Blink-182's new album?!! I listened through it once and it has the same vibe as part one, which I loved! But I definitely need to listen to it again because I was a little distracted this first time I listened to it. Lol.


What I've been playing:

Just Ring Fit Adventure this week. Again, I haven't been playing a lot these last couple weeks. But I do want to get back to The Sims 4!

Nail art of the week:


Not my best gradient, that's for sure 😅 But I love the colors! This is probably going to be my last neon mani of the season... unless I decide to use some neon orange or green for some Halloween nails. Lol. (I also did my first Halloween mani of the year yesterday 👀 I'll show you next week. Lol).

On the Blog

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★★
★★★☆☆


Other posts from this week:

#383: WesLiz Derailed My Plans (But That's Okay...)
Spooky Season TBR


Ongoing giveaway:


Book Haul

Library Loot:


Yay, more Spy x Family! I have been waiting for volume 3 for a while (it's very popular at my library lol), but I'm glad I finally have it!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

2 comments:

  1. Glad school wasn't bad! It's nice to be pleasantly surprised sometimes. Hope you have a good week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was definitely a nice surprise. I just hope it lasts. Lol.

      Delete