Sunday, September 29, 2024

Sunday Post #421: It Was Late, But It Is Here!


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Another week of work and reading. Nothing too exciting to report. The weather is still too warm for me... I want to wear sweaters and boots and I can't exactly do that in 80 degree weather 😭 I know people love Summer and the heat, but I do not. I want it to go away already 😭 Lol. It's been a little cooler in the mornings though, which is nice.

What I've been listening to:


"This one is about wearing your failures like a crown, and not letting them drag you down. Use that as your strength to do better :)" -Unlike Pluto

What I've been playing:

This week I played the new rewards event thing in The Sims 4, and it was SO fun! This event is very Grim-heavy what with the new DLC, Life and Death, coming out on Halloween. I am SO excited! Anyway, I did the event for the week and I got a bunch of rewards. Ironically enough, I was playing it with my legacy family and I was at high school with my teen Sim when her principal DIED right in the middle of lunch 😂 On a whim, I pleaded with Grim just to see if he would let the principal live, and he did! It worked and she was brought back to life!


However, she died AGAIN the very next day 🤣 (my Sim in the background like, "Sigh. Again?" 😂)


To be fair, she died of old age, so it really was her time to go. Lol. Lastly, here's the wild outfit of the week:


🤣 Like I've mentioned before, I have a lot of custom content for Create a Sim, so sometimes the townies around the world randomly generate with this CC, and this werewolf who is about to go on a rampage is wearing these go-go boots while riding a bike 😂 I can't 🤣

On the Blog

Books reviewed this week:

★★★★★
★★★★☆


Other posts from this week:

#386: Percy Trying To Get Into College and Other Spooky Things
#34: We're Back!

Book Haul

Purchased:


Ah! The new Percy Jackson book!!! 😍 I am SO excited to read this! It came two days later than it was supposed to which was frustrating because I was ready to read it. However, by the time it got here, I was already in the middle of Circe, so I decided to just finish that before I started this. But I will definitely be starting this one in the coming week! I can't wait! And look at those orange sprayed edges!!


I love the chapter titles of these books, and this one made me giggle because of the coincidence of me wearing these candy corn nails 😂


Library Loot:


I got the last book in the Parasitology series and the next two books in the Spy x Family series! I'm very excited!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

1 comment:

  1. Still love those nails! And of course all your Sims stuff is so much fun. I didn't realize it was actually a new Percy Jackson book! Guess I need to get that for my school as I have a couple kids who are huge fans of that series. Hope you have a good week!
    Lisa Loves Literature

    ReplyDelete