Monday, September 9, 2019

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #167: More Endings... My Heart Can't Take It!



It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Kathryn at Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:

The Last Scream (Fear Park, #3) Fairest (The Lunar Chronicles, #3.5) Winter (The Lunar Chronicles, #4) Stars Above (The Lunar Chronicles, #0.5, 0.6, 1.5, 3.1, 4.5)

I finished the Fear Park trilogy and that was all well and good, but I also finished The Lunar Chronicles and I am SO SAD! 😭😭😭 I love this series and now I'm done with it! I'm not ready to let it go! Good thing there's and Iko graphic novel (Wires and Nerves)... which I've already ordered and will devour as soon as it gets here. Lol.


Currently reading:

The Babysitters Coven (The Babysitters Coven, #1) Ink (Paper Gods, #1) Program 13 (The Emile Reed Chronicles, #1)

So because I was binge reading The Lunar Chronicles, I put The Babysitters Coven on hold, but now that I'm done with it I'm gonna pick it up again. And since finishing The Lunar Chronicles I've started two other series in hopes of filling that void that Cinder and her friends left behind. It's not working! 😭 I miss them so much! 😭😭😭 But I am enjoying Ink... I love the setting in Japan! And I just started Program 13, so I'll let you know how that one goes... though she's not as cool a cyborg as Cinder is... so far. Lol.


Up next:

Oh I don't know... I have a bunch of books on my tbr list... but I don't know what I want to read next.

Wires and Nerve (Wires and Nerve, #1)

I mean, this one definitely! I just don't know when it's gonna get here! 😭😭😭


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. I love the Lunar Chronicles. I still need to read Stars Above and Wires and Nerve vol 2.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stars Above was so good! I loved all the different stories!

      Delete