Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Lay out the Beach Towel–It’s Summer Book Tag!



I saw this tag over at Emily the Book Nerd and it looked like a lot of fun to do! Especially now that Summer is winding down... finally! Look, I'm not the biggest fan of Summer because I can't stand the heat, so I am super excited that Fall is finally just around the corner!

Image result for summer melting gif


What book cover makes you think of summer?

Sunburn (Fear Street, #19)

Literally me every summer. Errr, not the dead body part... the sunburn part πŸ˜…


What book has brightened your day?

Holding Court

Holding Court was so freaking cute! I absolutely loved it! This was exactly what I needed after reading Final Girls. Don’t get me wrong, I love horror/thrillers and I really loved Final Girls, but it was intense and this book came at just the perfect time!


Find a book cover with Yellow on it.

Pretty Little Liars (Pretty Little Liars, #1)

This is the first one that came to mind. Man, I haven't read this one in a hot minute! Lol.


What is your favorite summer beach read?

That depends, what do you mean by beach read? Lol. I don't go to the beach very often–in fact, this past February was the first time I went in years. And I don't think I really read very many books that are considered 'beach reads.' So I'm just gonna go with...



...because I literally read it at the beach! And no, it's not a beach read! Lol.


What action book had you running for the ice cream man?

Sharpest Sting (Elemental Assassin, #18)

Literally any book by Jennifer Estep! She writes the best action! I picked this one because it's the most recent one I've read. Lol. But it was amazing!


(Sunburn) What book has left you with a bad and/or painful ending?

Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices, #3)

This one was not bad at all, BUT I was pretty much sobbing by the end there 😩


(Sunset) What book gave you the happiest feelings when it ended?

My Unfair Godmother (My Fair Godmother, #2)

Janette Rallison's books always make me happy! But I think this one might be one of my favorites!


What book cover reminds you of a sunset?

Beanstalker and Other Hilarious Scarytales

You say sunset and I give you a literal sunset. Lol. But I also recently re-read this one and it is just a lot of fun!


What is one book or series you hope to read this summer?

Revenge of the Evil Librarian

I loved the first book so I'm hoping I get to this one before the summer ends, especially since it takes place at a summer camp!


I'd love to know what your favorite beach read is because I obviously don't know what that is. Lol. Also, let me know what books you're hoping to finish before the summer is over! 😊

I am not tagging anyone in particular, but feel free to do it yourself if you'd like! I'd love to see your choices! 😁

2 comments:

  1. I LOVED Evil Librarian! I don't see people mention it often, so I always get excited when someone does. :-)

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! I don't see it around at all! But it is such a fun series! I love it!

      Delete