Saturday, January 8, 2022

Looking Back at Books I Wish I’d read in 2020 & Anticipated Books of 2021


Today I want to take a look at the books in my Top Books I Wish I’d Read in 2020 list AND the Top Anticipated Books of 2021 and see if I actually read any of those books throughout 2021. It's always really interesting to see because these are all books I am REALLY wanting to read, but sometimes I just never make it around to them. Let's if my mood cooperated this year (probably not though lol).



Out of the 10 books I was hoping to read in 2020 and didn't, I ended up read 3 in 2021! That's pretty terrible. Lol. I still want to read a bunch of these and I'm hoping it will happen in 2022.



And out of the 10 books I was most anticipating in 2021, I read 4! 😬 My mood was really not cooperating this year. Lol. I am hoping to catch up on the Shadowhunter Chronicles (again lol) in 2022, so wish me luck!


I really enjoy looking back at books I was hoping to read or books I was anticipating and seeing whether I read them the following year. It's especially interesting because I'm a big time mood reader, so even though I want to read ALL of these, I only managed to read a small percentage. Being a mood reader is so annoying sometimes. Lol.

2 comments:

  1. This is why I don't like to make these sorts of lists anymore - they just make me feel guilty later. LOL!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, right? 🤣 Lists are fun to do, but they're not so fun when you just end up feeling guilty lol

      Delete