Monday, January 17, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #250: It's Time, I Swear!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


I finally read the ARC I got earlier this year and I, of course, loved it! I love this series! 16 books into this series, that is pretty much a given 😂 I really enjoyed this case though! I liked the setting, the lore, and the claustrophobic feel. And the characters, as always, were great.


Currently reading:



I'm almost done with Aurora's End. I have less than 200 pages and... I don't know... I don't think I love it? I mean, I'm intrigued and wanting to see how it all ends, but there are some relationships in this series that I just don't love and I think that is hindering my enjoyment of everything else the book has to offer. I like the characters individually, but two relationships in general I cannot get over how little I like. 


Up next:


I know I've been saying I'm going to be reading this next for the last I don't even know how many weeks, but it's happening! I SWEAR! I'm kinda struggling through Aurora's End right now, so I need something I know I'm going to love completely, and I can always count on a Shadowhunter novel! Except they also always make me cry... so there's that 😅 I'm also going to attempt to get back into As Good As Dead and see if I can finally finish that one off as well.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment