Monday, January 31, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #252: Games and Heists


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:



Last week I read Hide and I really enjoyed! This was Kiersten White's adult debut and it was great! It was so well written and I just really liked the story and the setting! And the ending was amazing! I also read Proxy, which is a prequel novella in the Avalon duology. This was a re-read, but I enjoyed it all the same! I actually didn't remember a lot of it, so that was kinda nice... going into this blind once again. Lol. The only thing I remembered was that I enjoyed it. Lol.


Currently reading:



I'm about halfway through Avalon and I'm enjoying it! This is another re-read... I first read this book 8 years ago, I think? So I only remember very vague things. Lol. But I like it!


Up next:


No clue. I'm definitely planning on finishing the Avalon duology, but I think I'm gonna read a book in between, I just don't know what yet.


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment