Sunday, January 9, 2022

Sunday Post #282: Snowmageddon


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

So I went back to work this past week after being off for 2 weeks... only to work 2 days because we had some crazy snowfall! We got 24 inches in under 24 hours! 🥶 You couldn't even tell where the cars ended and the ground started! 😂 But I at least got 2 more days off of work, so that was nice. Lol.


What I've been watching:


After watching Squid Game, I was still in the mood for more Korean stuff (they make great horror/thrillers!), so I watched The Silent Sea and I really enjoyed it! This one is more sci-fi with a touch of thriller and it was just great! I liked it! I'm already looking for my next Korean watch. Lol.

What I've been playing:


This is all I did during snowmageddon... drink tea and play Happy Home Paradise. Lol. Not a bad way to spend a snow day, tbh.

Nail art of the week:


I'm writing this Saturday night, and I literally just finished playing with a new magnetic polish I got. It's so pretty! But it's so hard to capture the multichrome magnetic shift.

Online

Posted this week:

#248: Starting the Year Off with... Sci-Fi? Maybe Horror?




Book Haul

For Review:


I got an ARC of the next Ellie Jordan book and I am SO excited! I am really looking forward to reading this! Thank you so much Jeff!


Library Loot:


I got the Aurora series from the library. I am currently at the halfway mark of Aurora Burning and I am really enjoying it! It's so much fun!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment