Monday, January 3, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #248: Starting the Year Off with... Sci-Fi? Maybe Horror?


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading:


So I re-read Silent Night during the holidays... I had to, okay? It's a classic! It's also one of my favorite Fear Street books! And Aurora Rising was my last book of 2021! And I really enjoyed it! I liked the characters and the story itself is very intriguing!


Currently reading:


I swear I will finish this book this year 😅


Up next:


I keep looking through my immediate tbr list, but I just don't know what I want to start yet (honestly I should probably finish As Good As Dead 😅 lol). Here are some options I'm thinking about though: I just got some ARCs of Cabinet Jack and Hide, two horror books I am really looking forward to this year! I've also head Chain of Gold on the brain a lot lately, so that's another book I need to read soon. But I'm also still in the mood for sci-fi so I don't know if I should go with more Space Janitor goodness, or continue on with Aurora... Idk 😅 Any help deciding is appreciated. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Good luck finishing your book. I just started Daughter of the Deep this weekend. It's good so far. Natalie @ Literary Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh that's good to hear! I still have it from the library but have not started it yet.

      Delete