Tuesday, January 4, 2022

My Year in Books: 2021


I always look forward to this feature on Goodreads at the end of the year. I love seeing an overview of what my reading year was like.


So first thing is first, I completed my challenge! Yay! By quite a few actually!


This year I read 28 more books than I did in 2020! That's quite a bit!


Queen of Air and Darkness is the biggest book I own and I finally read it in 2021! It was amazing! Kissing Jamie Baker wasn't technically a book, it was a short story, but I enjoyed it all the same!


My average seems to be around this number every year.


A Good Girl's Guide to Murder deserves all the hype it's got. It's amazing! I'm only mad it took me so long to read it. Lol. Dreams of Flesh and Metal is a prequel novella to a sci-fi series I am really enjoying. It's a shame more people haven't read it because it's a great world!


Almost 4 stars... not too bad. I do think I'm easily entertained though 😂


Ooh nice! As I said, I really enjoy this series! This is book two in the series.


My first review of the year was an Elemental Assassin book... and one of my favorite books of the year 🖤


So that's a little overview of my reading year. I'm excited because tomorrow we're going to dive into this a little more in depth with my reading stats! 😆

Let me know what your reading year looked like in 2021! Did you manage to avoid any reading slumps?

4 comments:

  1. I read around 80 books in 2021 as well. Less then the year before but that due to reading graphic novels.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, I totally get that. I read a bunch of novellas this year and that really helped boost my number. Lol

      Delete
  2. I always love looking back at my GR year in books. Thanks for sharing yours!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete