Sunday, January 30, 2022

Sunday Post #285: Scream!


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Nothing much to report this week. Just a full week of work and trying not to let my anxiety get the better of me. I thought I was doing better, but that anxiety is still lurking 😒 Oh! I did finally get a weighted blanket! I've been tyring it out and it's very comforting! I'm still getting used to sleeping with it though because I discovered I move around a lot when I sleep. Lol.

What I've been watching:


Yesterday I finally went to watch Scream and I really enjoyed it! I wasn't the biggest fan of the killer's motive, but I liked everything else! And I'm slowly but surely going through my Supernatural re-watch. I'm on episode 5, I think? Anyway, I'm happy to be back in this world. It's comforting 🥰

What I've been listening to:


THERE IS A SUPERNATURAL REWATCH PODCAST HOSTED BY TWO OF THE ACTORS!!! It started just as started my own rewatch of the show! 😂 How perfect is that? Lol. Anyway, I love this! There are only two episodes out so far, but I am really looking forward for more from this podcast and all the insight the actors and crew of the show have to offer!

What I've been playing:


I've been playing this ridiculous game a lot again. Lol. We are due for an update soon, so I'm excited for that, but in the meanwhile I've been re-playing some of the locations. It's just a really satisfying game and it soothes my anxiety... so that's probably why I've been playing it so much lately. A new Pokemon game did just come out and I've been contemplating playing it. My brothers bought it, so I might try it out on their Switch and see what's up.

Nail art of the week:


Played with some new polishes and some old mirror chrome powders! 😍

Online

Posted this week:

#251: Sci-Fi, UF, and Horror

Book Haul

Purchased:


I got a newsletter from the author saying that this bundle was going to be $0.99 for only a couple more days, and since I was planning on getting this series anyway, I went and bought it now! I only paid like half the price though cause I still had a little bit of my gift card left. Lol.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment