Friday, January 7, 2022

Favorite New-To-Me Authors of 2021


I discovered some great authors in 2021, and today I wanted to share them!




I really enjoyed the world Alicia Ellis created in the Flesh and Metal series. I love the sci-fi aspect to it and I especially love the complex relationship the main character Lena has with technology. The last book in the trilogy is set to come out soon, and I am so excited to see how it's all gonna end!

Julia Huni is another sci-fi author. Her Space Janitor series is set in space and it is a lot of fun! Our girl Triana is always running into dead bodies and then can't help herself and solves the murders. It's just so much fun! And I really love the characters! Julia Huni writes mostly sci-fi, I think, and I am super excited to explore it all!

And Holly Jackson's A Good Girl's Guide to Murder series is absolutely incredible! She is an amazing writer! The way she tells the story and unravels the mysteries is great! I'll be finishing book 3 in the series soon here, but I am very excited for whatever may be next from her!


Let me know who some of your favorite authors you discovered in 2021 were!

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read any of these authors, but I always love it when I find new authors to love!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete