Thursday, January 6, 2022

Most Read Authors and Series of 2021


Today I wanted to share my most read authors and series of 2021 because, I'm gonna be honest, once I find something I like I just read that over and over 😅 What can I say, I like what I like 😉



Unsurprising to anyone, R.L. Stine is at the top of the list. Lol. Half of these authors are actually new-to-me, so I'm only half surprised at who made the list. Lol.


So much Fear Street... I actually finished reading the OG Fear Street series in 2021! I still can't believe it! What am I supposed to do now? 😩 Lol.


And one of my favorites, Jennifer Estep! 6 out of 13 of these books were re-reads... I was just in the mood for Jennifer Estep, okay? Lol.


Julia Huni is an author I discovered in 2021 and I fell immediately in love with her writing after reading The Vacuum of Space! It was just so much fun that I binge read the entire Space Janitor series in like a week 😆 Lol.


After reading The Lunar Chronicles, I've been wanting more Marissa Meyer, and in 2021 I finally caught up on most of her work.


Kelly Oram is another new-to-me author. I really enjoyed how cute the romance was in Being Jamie Baker. I was not the biggest fan of More Than Jamie Baker, but overall, I really enjoyed her writing and am looking forward to reading more from her.


Another new-to-me author! And another sci-fi author. Lol. I was very into sci-fi in 2021. Lol.



And again, no one is surprised Fear Street is at number one. Lol.


Although now that I'm done with the main series, this might be the last year that it is number one 😩


Like I said, I binge read this entire series and I loved it! Lol. Be prepared to see more of this author though because she has a lot of stuff I want to read. One being the spinoff series to this! I am SO excited!


Elemental Assassin! 🖤 I was in the mood for lots of Gin Blanco this year. She's taking a small break, so I'm really gonna miss her 😞


More R.L. Stine, but this time is the Point Horror series. I actually don't think I have very many Stine books left to read in this series either 😬


Another Jennifer Estep series! This one is a paranormal romance and one I don't love 🙈 Surprising, I know.


Renegades! I loved this trilogy! Nova was great!


Like I said, loved book 1, hated book 2 😬 Kissing Jamie Baker was a scene from Being Jamie Baker that was in Ryan's POV and it was just 😍 I loved everything about it!


I really enjoyed this world! There's still one more book in the series that should be coming out soon and I am super excited for it!


Let me know what some of your most read authors or series were this year!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh, the Flesh and Metal series sounds good! I think I need to check that one out!

    As for my most read author...Ruby Dixon with 73 books! Apparently I can't get enough alien romance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I've really enjoyed it! There's one more book in the series set to come out next month, I believe.

      Omg I've been seeing you just devour those books 😂 It's always great when you find something you love and you can just binge them. I totally get it!

      Delete
  2. I still need to read Instant Karma and Gilded. Love Marissa Meyer's books!

    Nicole @ Feed Your Fiction Addiction

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only ones I have not read yet are Heartless and Gilded as well!

      Delete