Sunday, January 16, 2022

Sunday Post #283: More Books, More Nail Polish... What Else is New?


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

Just work and reading... Well, we had another unexpected snow/ice day on Friday, so no work for me again! And then this coming week I only work three days. Honestly, I'm not complaining πŸ˜† In other unsurprising news, I got more nail polish! Lol. What is surprising is that it's Hunter's Helper nail polish (aka Supernatural!) They just haven't had a nail polish release in quite some time, so I was very excited when I got their email featuring these guys! These bottles are super tiny compared to previous ones, as you can see from my favorite shade from them, Demon Blood. But I'm excited to try them out all the same. Hunter Green looks SO pretty!


What I've been watching:

Earlier this week I was in the mood to re-watch Rec 3, so I did! It's a Spanish zombie movie and it's really good! I really liked this entire series! I also FINALLY watched Eternals. I'm a huge Marvel fan, but this is the only movie I have not seen in theaters since The Avengers 😬 I just wasn't excited by it. However, I did enjoy it! It was long as hell, but it was fun overall.


911 Lone Star also started back up, so I'm watching that. I like the OG series better, but this one does hit the stop until the other one comes back on. Lol. And I'm also watching anime again! Absolutely no idea what the heck is going on in Attack on Titan (even after having watched a recap πŸ˜…), but I am going to see this thing through cause I am already invested. Lol. And I also need to catch up on Doctor Stone... this one I DO know what's happening πŸ˜‚


What I've been playing:


Playing Happy Home Paradise... what else is new? πŸ˜‚ And here is Julian basically telling me to stop playing and go study some Japanese because I've been slacking. Lol. HOW DID HE KNOW?! 🀣 I also started working on my actual island again cause there's still Halloween decorations EVERYWHERE πŸ™ˆπŸ˜… 

What I've been listening to:

Just Unlike Pluto 24/7. Lol. I usually listen to podcasts on my commute to/from work, but these days I've just been listening to this guy. I love his work! He isn't new to me, but I've just been listening to him a lot more these last couple weeks. (Big thanks to my brothers who are expanding my horizons when it comes to music πŸ˜‚)



Nail art of the week:

In honor of Snowpocalypse last week πŸ₯ΆπŸ˜‚


Online

Review posted this week:



Other posts:

#249: So much Space


Book Haul

Library Loot:


This book caught my attention when I was looking through my TBR for something to read, so I grabbed it from the library. Haven't started it yet, but we'll see! My mood might change and not want sci-fi anymore... you just never know with me πŸ˜…


Gifted:


And I'm putting my Amazon gift cards to good use! First I got a horror comic book that I've been dying to read, and then I also got some studying material for my language studies! I've already read and loved Maniac of New York, and I am so ridiculously excited for my new Japanese books! I don't think I've even been this excited to get textbooks before πŸ˜‚


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment