Monday, January 10, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #249: So much Space


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:



I started the year off with some Space Janitor! I knew I wasn't going to be able to stay away from this series for long. It's just so much fun! I love the characters and the world, and The Rings of Grissom was no different. It was a blast!

After that I went back to the Aurora world and read Aurora Burning, which I also enjoyed! Not gonna lie, I don't really like some of the romances in this, but overall I find the story exciting and I do like the characters as individuals. That ending was INSANE though! I'm gonna take a little break from this series before starting book three.

Maniac of New York was a comic book that is reminiscent of Friday the 13th and I really enjoyed it! This is only the second comic book I have read in my life! I read another about a million years ago. Lol. But I really enjoyed this and I looking forward to seeing where the story heads.


Currently reading:



Up next:



I think it's time to read Chain of Gold. I miss the Shadowhunters 😩 And The Rules has been on my TBR for a long time, but it recently caught my attention (because sci-fi lol) when I was scrolling through my TBR, so I might read this one too. 


What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment