Saturday, January 1, 2022

Monthly Wrap-Up: December 2021


Happy New Year! I hope this year is better for us than the last two years combined have been 😅

Books read this month:


So in December I ended up reading 6 books, though 2 of those books were re-reads. I read a holiday contemporary romance that I really enjoyed, a Fear Street duology...


A Greek mythology graphic novel (this is one of the re-reads... I just needed something quick to get through for my 52 in 52 reading challenge lol), another Fear Street book (Silent Night was the other re-read), and then a sci-fi book. I don't know why, but I am still craving sci-fi. It's been like 3 months but I'm still super into it. Lol.

Favorite books of the month:


I really enjoyed these two books! An Unexpected Boyfriend for Christmas was super cute and had a really sweet romance. Aurora Rising was exactly what I needed for my sci-fi craving! I like the story and am looking forward to seeing where it goes after this.

Least favorite book of the month:


This duology in general was just not the best. But the second book specifically felt like the character was going in circles and nothing was getting done. It's a shame because this is the last Fear Street book I had left to read before I completed series.

Posted in December:





#17: Goodbye Fear Street






Let me know what your favorite read this month was and what you are looking forward to reading next month!

4 comments:

  1. Look like you have a great reading month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've given me another book for my TBR--An Unexpected Boyfriend for Christmas has my favorite trope--fake dating. I read the excerpt on Goodreads and want to read more. I remembering discussing the Aurora series with you briefly while I was reading the final book. All three are so good and I'm glad you really enjoyed the first book. I too hope 2022 is a much, much better year, but so far not so much here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Janette Rallison writes really sweet romances! I hope you enjoy it!

      Delete