Saturday, January 22, 2022

Finish the Series #18: A Good Start to the Year!


I started 2021 with 75 unfinished series 😨 This year though, thanks to my unhaul and just removing series I was never going to read, I am starting the year off with 51 unfinished series/series I need to catch up on!


I mean, it's still a lot, but it's better than 75 😅 And like last year, I am hoping to finish at least 9 series in 2022. I finished 9 in 2021, so this should be pretty attainable this year too. We'll see though. Lol.


Series finished this month:


First of all, I finished this series!! A good start to the year! Aurora Rising was the last book I read in December, so while I technically started this series last year, it's only been like a couple weeks. Lol. But I enjoyed it! I was not a fan of some of the relationships, and I found myself speed reading through a lot of this book in particular because I just wanted to get to another POV. But that being said, I did like this series overall.


Series to finish next month:


I have not touched this book since November, but it has to go back to the library soon so I have to get it read! Wish me luck! Lol.


Series finished so far in 2022: 1/9

Let me know if you've read any of these series or if there is a series you are working on finishing right now 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment