Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sunday Post #284: It's Time for a Rewatch


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

I had a 3-day work this week, and that was really nice. Lol. Besides that, not much. I've been trying to schedule some blog posts, but that's not going well 😅 Lol. So I bought myself some cupcakes to make me feel better 😂


I'm kidding. I bought my brothers cupcakes for their birthday that was earlier this week... they turned 18! They're the babies of the family! 😩 Where has time gone?? Anyway, I also got this sugar cookie that is SO good! It's almost too pretty to eat. Lol.

What I've been watching:


So I haven't started it yet as of writing this post, but I do plan on finally starting a rewatch of Supernatural! I miss the boys 😩 It's probably been like a year since the show ended, so it's definitely time. I don't go very long without watching the Winchester brothers. Lol.

Nail art of the week:


Online

Reviews posted this week:



Other posts:

#250: It's Time, I Swear!

#18: A Good Start to the Year!

Book Haul

Purchased:


I got another Fear Street book! The books in this Fear Street series in particular are so hard to find! There are some that are a ridiculous amount of money, like $50, and I'm like NOPE! But this one was a reasonable price. I did finish the OG Fear Street series last year, but I still have a couple spinoff series I need to get through.


Gifted:


Another Japanese book I got with an Amazon gift card! I WILL sit down and read these books... eventurally 😂


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment