Monday, January 24, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #251: Sci-Fi, UF, and Horror


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I finished reading this past week:


I found myself speedreading through quite a bit of Aurora's End because I just wanted to get to a certain POV, which does not bode well 😬 I also didn't really like some of the relationships, which may have hindered me fully enjoying this book... I DID like the characters individually, though. But all that being said, I enjoyed the book and series overall! There were just some parts that I wasn't super into.

The Penultimate Hours I DID love! But then again, I am obsessed with the Shadowhunters, so no one is surprised 😅 It was just fun and I enjoyed getting to know the characters of The Last Hours!


Currently reading:


I started Hide I am enjoying it! I'm about 40% in and I am liking where the story is headed! Plus, I really love the setting. It's spooky!


Up next:


Honestly, I don't know. I KNOW I said I was FINALLY going to start Chain of Gold... but it hasn't happened yet 😅 We'll see where my mood takes me this week. Between the sci-fi, urban fantasy, and horror I read last week, I have no clue where it's headed next. Lol.


What are you reading this week?

2 comments:

  1. Glad you liked Aurora's End overall. I haven't started that series. I'm reading The Bone Splindler, which is good so far. Natalie @ Literary Rambles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a solid series! I feel like those are more me issues because I know others have absolutely loved this series! The Bone Spindler Sounds interesting! I'll have to check it out!

      Delete