Saturday, October 29, 2022

Looking Back At Books That Were On My Spooky TBR 4 Years Ago


In 2018 I put together a list of spooky books I wanted to read, and since I am a notorious mood reader, I thought it would fun to look back at that list and see if I have actually read any of those books since then. Lol.



The first two are horror anthologies I have not read yet, but they are on my tbr still! And of course I read the Fear Street books. Lol. Of the newer Fear Street books, You May Now Kill the Bride is my favorite! The Wrong Girl was good too, but not as good as Bride.


Of these I only read Evil Librarian, and I've actually read the entire trilogy now and I really enjoyed it! I loved the world and the characters and it was just fun! The other two I think are still on my tbr.


I Hunt Killers was SO good! I love the premise of the main character being the son of a serial killer and it's just such an interesting story!

Stalking Jack the Ripper on the other hand... it was not my favorite. I didn't care for the characters, and for it being a book about one of the most infamous serial killers, the thrills were pretty nonexistent.

Mary: Unleashed is about Bloody Mary, and I really enjoyed it!

Project 17 I have not read and is still on my tbr. Lol.


And of these the only one I have not read is Inferno Park, although it is still on my tbr. Full Tilt I read years ago but I think I liked it? It was set, I believe, in an amusement park. An abandoned one maybe? Idk. Lol.

And Dreamfall I have read the duology in its entirety and I really enjoyed it! I liked the premise of being stuck in nightmares. It was really interesting!

Total books read: 8/14


I've read just over half of the books, so that's not too bad. Lol. Let me know if you've read any of this books or if there are any I should be reading ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment