Saturday, November 12, 2022

End of the Year TBR: ALL the Series!


The end of the year is coming up fast and there is one reading challenge I'm worried about: the series challenge.


I challenged myself to finish 9+ series this year (a challenge I accomplished last year), but so far I have only finished THREE series!! I am SO behind! I honestly don't know if I'll be able to finish it, given my mood, but I sure am going to try! Here are some books I've complied to hopefully help me accomplish this goal. I only need 6 more series in order to complete the challenge!



Three of these are the last book in the series, so they would be a pretty easy finish. Conquer the Kingdom actually doesn't come out till March 2023, but the author was generous enough to send me an ARC, and I just got it not too long ago. Plus, you all know how much I love Jennifer Estep, so I'll probably be reading that sooner rather than later.


And all of these are also the last books in the series. Given my mood right now, I feel like I have a better chance at actually reading these than the ones above. Why? Idk. I'm weird 😂 Cursed actually just came out! However, I pre-ordered the special edition from Fairy Loot, so I actually don't know when I'm going to be getting it. But we'll see. Wish me luck, cause I'm gonna need it! 😅


Let me know what books you're hoping to finish before the year is over, or if there's any challenges you still need to complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment