Saturday, November 5, 2022

Spooky TBR Update


I am horrible at sticking with TBRs. I actually meant for this spooky TBR to last me through Fall, but by the end of October I was just done 😅 My mood demands other things! Lol. So let's do a little wrap up and see how I did reading spooky books off my spooky TBR, so I can move onto other things. Lol.



Of the 6 adult books on my TBR, I read 2! I loved Into the Drowning Deep and also enjoyed volume 2 of Maniac of New York. Shutter is still have from the library, but I think I'm going to return it because I'm just not in the mood for it. It sounds great though, and I plan to read it eventually! Wrong Place Wrong Time I was not able to get from the library, I actually still have it on hold so I might still read it when it finally comes in. And then Tales of the Gas Station Volume 4, I was waiting for the audiobook to come out, but it hasn't yet. I plan on reading/listening to it as soon as it does!

As for the YA books, I only read 1 out of the 6 I picked out. I really enjoyed Mere Mortals! It was a lot of fun! But I wasn't really in the mood for any of the other ones... except for maybe How to Survive Your Murder. I still have that one from the library and will probably pick it up soon.


I read 2 MG books out of the 5 I picked, and I liked them both! The other 3 I was actually able to get from the library, but I think my mood has hit its quota on MG for the year. I usually only read 1 MG book a year, and so far this year I've read 4! Lol.

And I didn't read any of the nonfiction books, which is not unexpected. I don't read a lot of nonfiction as is. Lol.


In October I read 9 books, and of those books 5 were TBR books!! I call that a win! AND I might still read some of these before the year is over! (If the mood permits, of course. Lol.)

Let me know if you read any spooky books this season, and what your favorites have been! I'm always looking for something spooky to read, no matter the time of year. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment