Sunday, November 27, 2022

Sunday Post #326: Happy Thanksgiving!


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

If you're in the US and celebrate Thanksgiving, I hope you had a good one filled with lots of good food! My Thanksgiving was pretty chill, which I really enjoyed.

So this week we had snow and sleet and it was just UGH. There was no school the next day because the roads were bad, but at around noon I went to go pick up my brother from university anyway, and the road wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, luckily. We're supposed to be getting more snow at the end of this coming week, which I'm not looking forward to 😒

What I've been watching:


I watched my usual shows: I caught up on SWAT, The Rookie Feds, and Chucky. It was finally the season finale of Chucky and I am so sad!! It was so good but I miss the show already!


I also watched a couple of movies. Black Friday was overall fun, Smile was creepy but not as amazing as I kept hearing, Black Adam was surprisingly good, and The Lair was an okay creature feature.

What I've been playing:


Man, Kirby is getting harder!

Online

Posted this week:

#291: Space Exploration and Space Murders
Get to Know the Sci-Fi Reader Tag


Reviews:

★★★★★
★★★★☆
★★★★☆

Book Haul

For Review:


I got an eARC from Harper Voyager, so a big thanks to them for Conquer the Kingdom!


Library Loot:



Some spooky books and a rare contemporary. Lol.


Gifted:


Next up on my re-read is Spider's Trap. I have the audiobook, but I decided to get the ebook too with a giftcard.


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment