Sunday, November 20, 2022

Sunday Post #325: Half Days and Video Games


Welcome to The Sunday Post hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer, where I talk about what is going on in life and the blog, and show you all the bookish things I got that week!


What I've been doing:

This week we had half days at work because of conferences, so it was nice to get out a bit earlier. And this coming week is gonna be a shorter week too because of Thanksgiving. I also had a dentist appointment early in the week (no cavities! But I've never had a cavity, so 😆), and after that I had lunch with one of my brothers. Oh and last Sunday I went out to breakfast with the family and my godfather. Nothing too exciting. Although I'm looking forward to the Black Friday sales coming up this week 👀 (My wallet is going to hate me 😆)

What I've been watching:

Just 9-1-1 and Chucky. For whatever reason I thought the season finale of Chucky was this past week, but it's not! We still have one more episode left!! Ack! I love this show and am excited to see how this season ends!

What I've been listening to:


Still listening nonstop to Unlike Pluto, but I've also been listening to EDGING by Blink-182 and Sleepwalking by All Time Low, both which are relatively new! And omg, I don't think I mentioned it before, but I'm super excited that Blink is back together and doing new music! I love EDGING! I also love Sleepwalking! It's super catchy and it is actually stuck in my head as I write this 😆

What I've been playing:


This week I played quite a bit of Kirby, and  I even opened up ACNH for a bit to do some fishing! It's been months since I touched ACNH 😅

Online

Posted this week:

#290: I FINALLY FINISHED!
Thanksgiving Book Tag


Reviews:

★★★★★
★★★★☆
★★★★★

Book Haul

Library Loot:


I made a purchase suggestion at my library for Station Eternity and they accepted! Last week I read Six Wakes and really enjoyed it, so I'm really looking forward to reading this book by the same author!


How was your guy's week? Get any bookish things? Let me know in the comments below or leave me a link to your post!

No comments:

Post a Comment