Monday, November 28, 2022

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? #292: I'm Shocked, Shocked I Tell You!


It's Monday! What Are You Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Book Date and Unleashing Reads.


What I read:


I read TWO more contemporaries 😯 And I LOVED them!! 😱 They were so freaking cute!! I'm honestly surprised at myself, but also proud because I'm reading things outside my comfort zone and actually enjoying them. Lol. I think I liked The Do-Over more than Better Than The Movies, but they were both solid 5-star reads!

Bu one book that is not surprising, is another Elemental Assassin book 😆 I'm enjoying my re-read, and honestly the end is coming up fast and I'm not ready 😭 I know, I'm dramatic. Lol.


Currently reading:


I just started these two last night. I think I've gotten all the contemporary out of my system and am ready to be back to sci-fi and murders 😆 I actually read A LOT yesterday. I read the last half of both Better Than the Movies and Spider's Trap, and then I started both of these books because I couldn't decided which one I wanted to read next, so why not both? 😆


Up next:



What are you reading this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment